About Me

My photo
20 years old, Journalism Student,

1.16.2011

About the new name change...

Hola!
If you are nice enough to be checking out my blog again- thanks! It seems sometimes that I write just to get words out and have a great time to share what God's doing in my life, and it's also just nice to write without having a complete purpose such as a paper. But, if you happen to be checking out the bloggage again you'll realize a new look--Still trying to come up with something better...working on that any ideas? And also  A new name! "Love like a Child"
The name came to mind last night while I was babysitting my nieces and nephew....Leigha, (who is 2 and pictured above) was singing a song with me... "This little Light of Mine, I'm going to let it shine, this little light of mine, I'm going to let it shine, let is shine, let it shine, let it shine." And she would add on another favorite of hers "Jesus, Loves me."
How awesome is that? Jesus Loves Me. I, I am just a college student who messes up, can be mean sometimes, laughs at bad jokes, makes mistakes, and lies. I- I am a sinner with no reason to have someone such as God Love me!
 Leigha would sing this song, although she doesn't fully understand she was being an encouragement to me. She sang the song with a smile on her face and kept switching from Jesus Loves Me to This little Light of mine. It just reminded me that, Jesus Loves Me, and I have a light to shine! And so as I asked myself last night..."Are you remembering that Jesus Loves You, and that You have a light to shine!"
So the name comes from this event that took place last night- Are we loving like a child would, children don't see if you are wearing the best shoes, if your hair is combed or if you spelled everything correctly- We should be loving like a child-

1 comment:

Emily said...

Nice!!! I like it :D If you'd like some suggestions for blog design, I can help! I know of lots and lots of really cute ones that you can get for free and are super easy to download :)