About Me

My photo
20 years old, Journalism Student,

1.27.2011

In the Beginning...

 I have seen the Smokey Mountains in Tennessee and the Rocky's in Colorado. I've seen one of the great lakes. I've seen large cities and small towns, but something I can't get over- I can't seem to fathom- My God made all of theses! He has made the people, the mountains, trees, animals, the materials that made the great buildings. This past weekend I was able to see and take in so many aspects of Colorado while I was out there visiting a College. I just kept looking at pictures and was over come with the greatness of my Lord! Here are some Pictures! I hope you enjoy them! Let me know what you think!























4 comments:

S.E.V.B.C. Youth Group said...

Amazing! I love road pictures. I really like the one where the camera angle is really close to the ground. I like sky pictures too, and those are all awesome. I like how you made the light look misty in some. Very nice!

Emily said...

uhhh, the comment above is me. Just so you know. Today I started working on our church youth group's blog, and I forgot to sign out!

AmiG said...

Thanks Emily!
I didn't really edit any of the pictures I just cropped some so that the window wasn't showing (I took some of the pictures out the car window as we dove through the mountains.)

V Turner said...

Beautiful!!! I love them! Great job!