About Me

My photo
20 years old, Journalism Student,

2.22.2011

Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer

  Life- Always busy. So I'm just going to take a few minutes and fill you in on something that recently was brought to my attention--
  Patience. We've all heard the saying Patience is a virtue. Well my blogger friend, It's true. I've been stressing for the last couple of weeks about what college I am going to attend this fall after finishing up at Iowa Central. I've been praying for answers. But a friend of mine tonight asked me if I was being patient, if I was seeking God's will patiently. I think I responded back to her with "Of course I am," and we continued on talking. 
  But hours later as I was laying in bed I realized, I am not being patient at all. I want answers and I want them NOW. I want to be able to know for sure where I am going to college. I now feel ashamed that I looked passed being patient and I just wanted things to happen when I wanted them to happen. 
  So, after realizing that I was not being patient I retreated to my Bible and found a few verses that I am now going to be applying to my life in the next couple of days as I strive to be more patient.

What is your favorite Verse or Verses on Patience?

James 5:7-8
Pslmas 40:1
Isaiah 40:31
Romans 12:12

No comments: