About Me

My photo
20 years old, Journalism Student,

12.07.2010

I am sitting in my living room trying to work on a paper for my developmental psychology class...but that's not happening as you can tell. My sister and her kids have been here for the last couple of days. They are complete nuts! They crack me up so much!!
My mom pointed out to me that I really don't have fun anymore so I'm going to post pictures for this 30 day thing but i'm just going to post them and hope it's fun!!
Day 01- A picture of yourself and 15 facts about you
1. My eyes change color
2. I love my family so much- although we don't always get along.
3. I hope to finish up college in the next 2 years!
4. Music is a passion but I could never do it as a job!
5. I love to laugh!
6. My nephew is the cutest boy I've ever seen in my life!
7. I love to take pictures!
8. I love journalism and can't wait to do it and be paid!
9. Some people really annoy me but i'd never tell them that!
10. My favorite color is yellow!
11. I want to be married some day!
12. Ryan is flirting with me now and he just makes me smile!!
13. I really like to read but I never have time to do so
14. I personally love my name!
15. I really like the T.V. show Two and a half men!

No comments: